We are really happy we found Vitaliy and honored he accepted to speak at the 3rd edition of MobOS. He is definitely a great addition to the cool speakers we are gathering for February!
But let’s get to know Vitaliy a little better before bragging so much about him
- The first thing to know about Vitaliy is that he does quite a lot of things in the Android arena: besides being a mobile developer, he’s also a public speaker and a community manager
- He’s mostly interested in GameDev, Android, iOS, wearables and community management
- Vitaliy is eager about product perfection and scalability and he really goes crazy about new IoT devices and Google products
- In Ukraine, where Vitaliy is from, he founded the Google Developer Group of Lviv
- Currently he is leading the mobile department at GetSocial, a startup based in The Netherlands. GetSocial is building a cloud-based mobile engagement platform that empowers any app developer with tools to maximise user acquisition, engagement, retention and monetization
We will be soon releasing the agenda and his presentation topic, as well as open the registration. Will we meet you at MobOS 2016?