|Call for Speakers open||17 October 2019|
|Deadline for submitting proposals||15 November 2019|
|Discussion with MobOS Technical Advisors||15 November – 15 December 2019|
|Notification of proposal acceptance||20 December 2019|
|Deadline to confirm your bio and photo||5 January 2020|
|Deadline to submit final titles and presentation||5 February 2020|
|Conference Dates||20 – 21 February 2020|
Proposals must correspond with the conference theme. Please review the conference details for an overview of the topics and for a full description of the community.
Conference Theme: “Mobile is Dead. Long live mobile.” Mobile is reinventing continuously in this dynamic techie environment.
Presentation Types: Oral presentations, in an individual format, 30 minutes presentation. Interactive, practical-oriented session format is recommended (allocate 10 minutes for Q&A on top of the 30 min for presenting). The conference will have 2 streams (iOS stream and Android stream) of concurrent sessions held over 1 day. The first part of the conference day will have 2-3 general presentations that will cover both platforms.
Submission Guidelines: Proposals will only be accepted through the online submission form below, no other channel will be accepted.
Please submit your proposals by 15 November 2019.
Your proposal must adhere to the following requirements:
- Session title – refer to conference program and topic
- Session abstract – consisting of two or three paragraphs, fully summarising the content focus of your presentation
- Proposals must be written in English
- Thie below online submission form is the only method for submitting proposals
- Name and contact details
- Brief professional biography indicating relevant experience
- Where will we find further information about you? Please share links to any social media accounts, videos, recorded presentations, published articles and/or testimonials
- You are giving your consent for the full paper and / or presentation slides, video, audio recording and photos taken during the presentation, to be used and published by MobOS
- We are GDPR compliant and we will use your data only within the consent given
Following review, you will be informed by 20 December whether your proposal has been:
- Accepted for presentation
- Not accepted
Accommodation and travel
Flights and accommodation in Cluj Napoca will be provided by the organizers, for the duration of the event. If you want your better half to join you, we will cover the expenses for a double room, while his/her travel needs to be sorted personally.
Airport pick up
Airport pick-up will be provided by the conference organizers.
Speakers will have a dedicated place to go, work and interact, cram their slides or be by themselves.
Before the conference
We will promote all speakers and conference on our own social media channels, but we’d love if you’ll share it too and help spread the word.
MobOS 2020 Call 4 Papers Submission Form